How many times do we say "I don't know what to do for dinner" well this really easy quick recipe can be done in no time,and the kids will love it too.
Especially the 'apricot sauce'.
* 4 slices cooked ham (1/2 in. thick)
* 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
* 1/2 cup apricot preserves
* 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* Dash salt
In a skillet, saute ham slices in 1 Tablespoon of butter until lightly browned, turning once.
In a saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, ginger, salt and remaining butter; heat through.
Serve ham with the apricot sauce, creamy potatoes and garden peas.Enjoy!
Tip: don't over do the ham as it can become tough.